Search This Blog

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hope! Trust! Integrity! Please Support my Run for Mayor of Strathcona County

There is a common thread of ideals within our community, whether you are urban or rural. We strive for a safe community to live, work and raise our families in, as well as a place to invest and grow with industry and business. We need to trust that our locally elected government has integrity while being fiscally responsible and transparent. We expect clear, honest and frequent communication. These are but a few of the reasons that I have decided to stand up for you and run for mayor of Strathcona County. We need to ensure that our collective voices will be heard.
As mayor, I will offer the kind of thoughtful leadership that can be counted on to address challenges. I will continue to work for community improvements while maintaining the culture and character that make Strathcona County unique. It is time for the torch to be passed on.
Together we will ignite our community spirit! We need vision for a caring community that stands tall and proud, preserving a strong identity for itself! With your support and that of my family’s, I will be there for you!

Please do not hesitate to contact me at lindaformayor@gmail.com with any issue concerns or visions you may have for the County!

Sincerely,
Linda

1 comment: